Bubble Tip Anemone Show Off / Eye Candy Thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter Invert
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
nem c2.jpg
 
4BB2DC84-23F6-4818-B346-E90F3C9C0817.jpeg


My nem, I think it’s a Sherman Rose, along with Raava and Vaatutwo :)
 
The newest edition to my tank the uc spitfire. It’s actually been a real nice one. Stays put and so much more pretty than the RBT I already have.
 

Attachments

  • 07508522-574A-4383-B061-5CB956981F8F.jpeg
    07508522-574A-4383-B061-5CB956981F8F.jpeg
    65.2 KB · Views: 127
We got these for 2 of our tanks about a month ago. I was wondering if the speckling was from stress but both seem to be pretty happy and each moved about 2 inches the first night and that’s it.
Is the speckling just a permanent coloration or is it something that may come and go? Or caused by an issue?
Also no clown luck yet. Just a very stung tang. ‍♀️
 

Attachments

  • 3BB3DBEB-DD64-4564-8C80-BA83A44D755C.jpeg
    3BB3DBEB-DD64-4564-8C80-BA83A44D755C.jpeg
    221.4 KB · Views: 90
  • 9134E72B-9536-4B4A-A16B-0ED4F75276B5.jpeg
    9134E72B-9536-4B4A-A16B-0ED4F75276B5.jpeg
    252.1 KB · Views: 108
9334A13E-54A9-4166-8454-CB38FE339241.jpeg
A185FD30-28BD-4F2D-924E-C3CFD9C7FA47.jpeg


not sure of the exact strain for this one, local LFS said Rainbow Bubble tip. Not sure I fully believe it. But the past week I thought I was losing it, turns out it was just splitting. After the split, it no longer has its bubbles. Maybe they will come back! Either way I’m happy to have another
 
We got these for 2 of our tanks about a month ago. I was wondering if the speckling was from stress but both seem to be pretty happy and each moved about 2 inches the first night and that’s it.
Is the speckling just a permanent coloration or is it something that may come and go? Or caused by an issue?
Also no clown luck yet. Just a very stung tang. ‍♀️
Depends on who you ask. Most what I have heard, it's part of the anemone. Not a health issue.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Free Phyto Promo
Spend $39+ → free 16oz Phyto · Use code FREEPHYTO at checkout · $16.99 value · Densest 6-species blend · Free shipping on every order · 100% live arrival guaranteed Spend $39+ → free 16oz Phyto · Use code FREEPHYTO at checkout · $16.99 value · Densest 6-species blend · Free shipping on every order · 100% live arrival guaranteed
Shop Now Code: FREEPHYTO
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new