Bubble Tip Anemone Show Off / Eye Candy Thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter Invert
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Rainbow, Arizona sunset, green with purple tip, Mak's inferno and a flame tip in one tank
872784B0-47D5-4A79-B560-A758201F3C99.jpeg
 
First one just split!
 

Attachments

  • DB0D275C-9A5B-4DF8-949E-A81725FFB9E4.jpeg
    DB0D275C-9A5B-4DF8-949E-A81725FFB9E4.jpeg
    197.5 KB · Views: 110
  • 2A734C19-D089-49B0-9EFE-858E6AE25F6B.jpeg
    2A734C19-D089-49B0-9EFE-858E6AE25F6B.jpeg
    179.4 KB · Views: 113
I am in the long process of finding a couple of different BTA
and
I need some help figuring out which two / three that I want to put in my tanks.
So, I thought a Eye Candy / Show Off Thread
Was in order.

So, if you would.
Post pictures of your
Bubble Tip Anemones

Sponsors Welcomed
 
Here’s my anemone. They didn’t mention the colour when I bought it. Is it a rose?

05C13B08-ABC3-4BC0-B225-5FBD034BCE77.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 3.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 1 3.4%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 3.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new