Bubble tip anemone tank and new light

LaurenWinter70!

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 10, 2025
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Location
United States
What state or country do you live in
Kansas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I bought a Hydra 32 to get good coverage for my innovative marine 20 gallon long
It is my bubble tip and rock flower aquarium.
Any ideas on intensity due to it being a more powerful light than my Prime 16’s
Thx in advance
 
I dont think that should be an article :D If you can delete the article, and just edit this post, and put the question here
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new