Bubble tip anemone/ torch question

jordan10

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey I had a rock fall this morning that had my bubble tips on it and one of the bubble tips landed on part of my torch.

Was wondering if you think the torch will be ok
cameringo_20210326_170919.jpg
cameringo_20210326_170931.jpg

Looks like the bubble tip got the worst of it.

Nigel35

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Should be fine. As long as it didn't touch it for to long it should be good. You could gently blow on the torch with a baster to remove some of the stinging cells if any got on their. Give a little bit of time and it should be good.

OP
OP
jordan10

jordan10

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Should be fine. As long as it didn't touch it for to long it should be good. You could gently blow on the torch with a baster to remove some of the stinging cells if any got on their. Give a little bit of time and it should be good.
Thanks Ill give it a little blow with the baster. And I says they where touching for maybe 3 no more then 4 hours.

Nigel35

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It should most likely be fine. It really starts to get tricky when the anemone stings a coral over and over again without action being taken. I would keep a watchful eye on it but I would think that the torch should be good.

Nigel

OP
OP
jordan10

jordan10

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It should most likely be fine. It really starts to get tricky when the anemone stings a coral over and over again without action being taken. I would keep a watchful eye on it but I would think that the torch should be good.

Nigel
Thanks I been watching them. The torch I think will be fine same with bubble tip. But I think the torch won witch I would thought the bubble tip would of put a hurting on it. Thanks again

Parker Kufel

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Nigel
Dont nems not sting corals? Thought I read that somewhere?

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 41 32.0%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 29 22.7%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 25 19.5%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 33 25.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back