Bubble tip anenome

  • Thread starter Thread starter jamesM07
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

jamesM07

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 16, 2024
Messages
3
Reaction score
10
Location
north london
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi I have a bubble tip that I mentioned before seemed to be trying to run away but now it’s found it’s place it’s doubled in size but I’ve never seen a bta with these big lips ? Any cause for concern, any info welcome

IMG_1147.jpeg
 
I don't see anything concerning. Seems to be happy.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 8 5.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 55 34.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new