Bubble Tip Aneome Lighting

  • Thread starter Thread starter DRoze
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

DRoze

New Member
View Badges
Joined
May 29, 2020
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
What state or country do you live in
Australia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi,

I have a 45L tank (roughly 13 Gallon) which I run a Kessil A160W Tuna Blue on.

My tank is has 2 clowns and a Bubble Tip Anemone in it. I bought the Bubble Tip 2 weeks ago but wanted to know what type of lighting schedules you would recommend for the Anemone? I want to make sure the colour and intensity are being used correctly. My tank gets 3 Watts of lighting per gallon of tank volume if that helps.

Any lighting schedules anyone runs would be greatly appreciated. I'm still trying to figure out what works best so would love to hear what you run.
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 5 35.7%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 6 42.9%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 21.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new