Bubble tip curling tentacles

aljan

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
BCF4D35C-571C-4D64-A62F-D16EBAF869B4.jpeg

Here is my big bubble tip which started curling tentacles about two to three weeks ago, more and more tentacles seem to be doing the curling. not sure what happens to the tentacles after it curls if it degrades or not, but it started with a possible split, which i mistakenly thought was done(he was prtly under the rock so i couldnt see) so i checked him and could have stopped his split. but there are no tears, i just saw him elongating himself and grasping the rock in a weird weird way like he was about to pull from two sides. Anyways its about 3 weeks now, any clue as to why he is like this? Other tentacles are fine but more curl day by day i think. my torch used to be a bit close to him, not sure i he got stung but i moved the torch. Ive had experience with anemones for more than ten hears now, but this one i havent seen.

laverda

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have had a few of mine do the same, but I have no reason why. I think they can look amazing all twisted around themselves. It has been a while since any on mine have done so.

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 127 88.2%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 8 5.6%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 6 4.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.1%
Back