Bubble tip removal question

  • Thread starter Thread starter dnledman
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

dnledman

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 15, 2014
Messages
255
Reaction score
159
Location
Westchester
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hi everyone, my SPS tank has taken off but I had a bubble tip split about 5 times. Little worried they are gonna sting the SPS and looking for an easy way to remove them.

anyone got any ideas? I can’t blast them, Per se as they are right next to some SPS. The little orange specks below
BF42BB7A-25DD-4466-A046-E4B2EB00FBBF.jpeg
 
Hi everyone, my SPS tank has taken off but I had a bubble tip split about 5 times. Little worried they are gonna sting the SPS and looking for an easy way to remove them.

anyone got any ideas? I can’t blast them, Per se as they are right next to some SPS. The little orange specks below
BF42BB7A-25DD-4466-A046-E4B2EB00FBBF.jpeg
Some divers who collect wild nems posted about a technique. Get a 2" pvc tube a foot long. Cut a sponge into the shape of a big donut. Put tube in donut hole. Place donut over nem, angled away from overhead light. It is the natural tendency of the nem to seek out light when covered, he'll see the light at the end of the tube and move into the tube.
Worth a try.
 

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new