• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Bubblegum digi Fs

Sakudo4

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Accidently broke my colony and decided to frag it, frags are 10$ & 15$
And one larger @ 25$
Located in Anaheim
20210630_132128.jpg
20210630_132247.jpg

jisherwood

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
side note pls give advise to a fellow reffer on how in the world ar eyou growing such beautiful bubble gums. Light, water prams, location in tank. I am seeming to struggle in getting mine to grow. They look really sickly. I have one on the bottom of tank and one that is seeming trying to come back and it sit at top of tank. RS Penisula 650 with 4 AI 16. water changes every 3 weeks. 26gals

OP
OP
Sakudo4

Sakudo4

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
side note pls give advise to a fellow reffer on how in the world ar eyou growing such beautiful bubble gums. Light, water prams, location in tank. I am seeming to struggle in getting mine to grow. They look really sickly. I have one on the bottom of tank and one that is seeming trying to come back and it sit at top of tank. RS Penisula 650 with 4 AI 16. water changes every 3 weeks. 26gals
Well thank you
I'm running the hydra 32 with the Saxby program
Running a calcuim reactor
And dosing kz , acropower, phytofeast
It was sitting right in the center of my tank before I broke it , water changes every 2-3 weeks, one of my fastest growing sps

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 65 37.1%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 59 33.7%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 14.3%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 26 14.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%

Back