• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Bubblegum Digis

Shredded

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
First time selling anything here so hopefully I will not break any of the rules as I have read them through twice. Please give me a chance if I screw up.
I'm not in this for making money so here goes. It says that I must have a set price, so, the price is 30.00 per frag plus actual shipping, but I would rather trade for something that I don't have if that is allowed. In saying that, I do not cut these. I started with one small frag and now have seven large colonies. When working in the tank I will bump one and break off a whole branch. In the past I have just glued them to a rock, hence the 7 large colonies. Now I have mounted several. Stuff grows like weeds. Nice pretty pink with white lime green growth tips. I am in Oklahoma City, and local pickups are welcome. Be prepared to get stuck while I talk about my tank. (Part of the local pick up price) ;Joyful Admins, I'm sure you will let me know what I have done wrong.
Standard shipping guarantee - must be available to accept on first delivery attempt. If claiming a DOA please send me a pic within an hour of receiving. Not responsible for shipping damage. (but i'm not an butt, if something happens, i'll break off another for you, just pay to reship)
Thanks,
Jeff

Vinman

Brewing is worth it
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
First time selling anything here so hopefully I will not break any of the rules as I have read them through twice. Please give me a chance if I screw up.
I'm not in this for making money so here goes. It says that I must have a set price, so, the price is 30.00 per frag plus actual shipping, but I would rather trade for something that I don't have if that is allowed. In saying that, I do not cut these. I started with one small frag and now have seven large colonies. When working in the tank I will bump one and break off a whole branch. In the past I have just glued them to a rock, hence the 7 large colonies. Now I have mounted several. Stuff grows like weeds. Nice pretty pink with white lime green growth tips. I am in Oklahoma City, and local pickups are welcome. Be prepared to get stuck while I talk about my tank. (Part of the local pick up price) ;Joyful Admins, I'm sure you will let me know what I have done wrong.
Standard shipping guarantee - must be available to accept on first delivery attempt. If claiming a DOA please send me a pic within an hour of receiving. Not responsible for shipping damage. (but i'm not an butt, if something happens, i'll break off another for you, just pay to reship)
Thanks,
Jeff
Pictures always help sell

OP
OP
Shredded

Shredded

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The lights are still coming up but here is a pic of the main display that i took yesterday with my Iphone 11 with the panoramic feature. The fish naturally blurred as they were swimming but you can see several of the mother colonies that these were donated from. I will post the individual pieces shortly.
Tank panaramic.jpg

OP
OP
Shredded

Shredded

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So here are the pieces that i have. There is one acro stick, second from the left, just ignore. it looks like to larger and 4 smaller. None of these are small. They were all fuzzy until I made them pose for the picture. So, let's do 35 for the two larger ones and 30 for the 4 smaller ones. Again, I would much rather trade for an acro etc... that I don't have. i would love to have a piece of an Oregon tort. Thanks!
digis.jpg

OP
OP
Shredded

Shredded

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How many inches tall is the one to the very left?
On the left is about 2 3/4 to 3 inches and the one on the far right is right at about 3 inches.
Any one else have trouble accessing the site today?

Cobystolz

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
On the left is about 2 3/4 to 3 inches and the one on the far right is right at about 3 inches.
Any one else have trouble accessing the site today?
Yeah for the last few hours it wouldn’t load. I would be possibly interested in trading for some. I don’t have any acros though

OP
OP
Shredded

Shredded

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
any clue what shipping would run to 32095 (St augustine, FL)?
I used to live not far from there. North Jax. I will check on shipping to you. I am working on two others but when I try to get an estimated cost when i go to the UPS, or FedEx sites the price just seems exorbitant. I am going to call and talk to the guy at the UPS store. will get back to you today.

Cherub

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nice frags, I will want one, but right now I am concerned about shipping with corona delays. If you still have some in a couple of weeks I would love to buy one.

OP
OP
Shredded

Shredded

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nice frags, I will want one, but right now I am concerned about shipping with corona delays. If you still have some in a couple of weeks I would love to buy one.
Well, i just looked in the tank and another branch, smaller is lying on the bottom, so a snail or fish ran into it and snapped it off so with the number of colonies and their growth rate, i will probably have them any time. just ask. I have someone working on the shipping for me as when I try to get quotes online they are way too high. USPS express mail overnight is reasonable. I can't imagine that with everything that is going on that shipping prices are doubled. I got a shipment from Live Aquaria last week and the shipping was normal so... unless large companies get really great shipping discounts, I don't understand this.

Cherub

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well, i just looked in the tank and another branch, smaller is lying on the bottom, so a snail or fish ran into it and snapped it off so with the number of colonies and their growth rate, i will probably have them any time. just ask. I have someone working on the shipping for me as when I try to get quotes online they are way too high. USPS express mail overnight is reasonable. I can't imagine that with everything that is going on that shipping prices are doubled. I got a shipment from Live Aquaria last week and the shipping was normal so... unless large companies get really great shipping discounts, I don't understand this.
I'm pretty sure companies get huge discounts, since most offer 40 dollar over night. I live in Denver so shipping isn't that far lol

steallife904

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
yep I'm pretty much Jax :). I live on CR210 around nocattee if your familiar with that area.
Let me know about shipping when you get update :)

More than just hot air: Is there a Pufferfish in your aquarium?

• There is currently a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 32 17.8%
  • There is not currently a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I have kept one in the past.

Votes: 31 17.2%
  • There has never been a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I plan to keep one in the future.

Votes: 33 18.3%
  • I have no plans to keep a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 76 42.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.4%
Back