Bubblegum monti growth

teethdoctor23

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 11, 2022
Messages
1,101
Reaction score
1,011
Location
USA
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey all, I’ve had this Bubblegum digi since September. It started off looking rough but I’ve since nursed it back to health and it’s starting to take off. Slowly but surely, it’s encrusting and even has a new little nub. I’m hoping it starts to truly explode with growth soon.

If anybody has some pictures documenting their digi growth I’d love to see!

Here are mine

IMG_4248.jpeg IMG_0339.jpeg IMG_0804.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 33.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new