Bubbletip Anenome "Stalker" Attacking a Coral

Eva Rose

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 23, 2016
Messages
860
Reaction score
1,305
What state or country do you live in
Alabama
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just got my first Anenome--a bubble tip. I knew it might move a bit. I placed it away from my corals. But it moved itself near my gonipora corals. Then it moved onto a 2 inch gonipora. I moved the gonipora victim. This morning the BTA moved 8 inches during the night and has latched onto that same goni I relocated. The BTA is holding onto the coral with a death grip. How do I remove it without injuring the coral or BTA?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 10 34.5%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.3%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 31.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 24.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new