Buck Toothed Puffer

  • Thread starter Thread starter lion king
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I recall someone having a similar situation. After awhile the fish stopped eating. The person got it treated by a vet but it still ended up dying. The vet said he was not able to exercise mastication muscles for long enough that his jaw was just not functional. Very unfortunate situation. If it was me I would try to do something while he is still active. I hope everything works out well.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 4 50.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new