Budget 150g Build

swinglow1321

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 17, 2024
Messages
230
Reaction score
334
Location
Greensboro
What state or country do you live in
North Carolina
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Starting a budget FOWLR build. Picked this 150g tank up on marketplace for $300. Got a bashsea smart series 36x15x16 with it. Cabinet is in pretty good shape.
Plan is to redo seals(they look decent but just to be sure), plumbing(came with it but I’d like to set it up with new material), cabinet and a good cleaning. Unsure on what set up I want to go with on sump, trident or traditional with skimmer. Goal is to stay under $1500 and learn a whole lot. All my current tanks are AIO, so I’m excited to start this budget build and see where it takes me.
 
20250609_204021.png
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 12 36.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 2 6.1%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new