Budget light for 16g biocube

I was planning on holding off on another tank but someone offered me the biocube with the sand and most equipment for my dime sized sunkist mushroom coral
 
Woot to impulses

Screenshot_20190828-205930_Amazon Shopping.jpg
 
I have seen the light in action. I was shocked at the quality and light itself for the price.
I just got it hooked up today. I am honestly suprised how crazy bright they are! Without a par meter I'm going to have to go off what other people use on a tank this size because holy cow it is strong. I wasn't expecting something like this for the price haha
 
I just got it hooked up today. I am honestly suprised how crazy bright they are! Without a par meter I'm going to have to go off what other people use on a tank this size because holy cow it is strong. I wasn't expecting something like this for the price haha
I was surprised too.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new