Budman's 600g build

Budman’s a Corey too? Knew I liked you for more than coral! Its even spelled right :)

So CaRx and still just Acropower? Thought I saw you adding brightwell as well but maybe I’m mixing you up with someone else.

Some of the best colors Ive seen on this forum or anywhere for that matter.

Corey

My question as well. If it’s just a CaRx and a Kalk Reactor, and Acropower then that’s good to know. His colors are my goals.

On my smaller system, I’ll look into just adding in Acropower along with my Kalk reactor and water changes if that’s it.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 3 5.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 25.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 14 25.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 16.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 14.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new