Budman's Summer Block Party ***ENDS TONIGHT!!!***

I have been following you on Instagram for few years and I think I am finally ready to buy some of your corals and stock my 500g DT. Will place the order tomorrow

Insta Id: DipG
 
Great shipping, gorgeously clean frag plugs!
Great communication and coloration as well. Also very generous frag sizes :)
Thanks!
Stephen
 
Adding anymore Zoe’s, looking for blues.
 
Adding anymore Zoe’s, looking for blues.
 
Adding anymore Zoe’s, looking for blues?
 
Sorry for multiple post, bought some Zoe’s and a digital today, looking forwards to them
 
Well shoot, didn’t realize there was someone so close to home selling killer looking frags! Hoping to place an order tomorrow, and hoping what I want is still in stock :D

Can’t stop scrolling through your Instagram
Where you from? I’m in Prattville.. I go see budman often. His tanks are crazy!!!
 
Not as close as you! I'm in Birmingham so it's still a little drive.


...And here's a free bump for some beautiful frags!
Awesome!! Worth the hr drive to hand pic lol. You won’t be disappointed! Have a good weekend
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 3.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new