Buggers 90 gallon Miracles tank

IMG_1088_zpsd6fuhz0i.jpg
 
Trying out the new feature imges

IMG_1092.JPG


IMG_1094.JPG
 
Some corals. Some on the brown side. I've had them for a while they still have not coloured up. I found a sps crab killer yerterday could be the reason why

IMG_1091.JPG


IMG_1099.JPG


IMG_1098.JPG
 
Sweet coral I had but died dont know why

Screen Shot 2017-06-13 at 5.29.29 PM.png
 
My oold tank with tuns of problems
IMG_0796_zpssuypg6yw.jpg
 
It does not allow you to see the pump. If you have something you want to show off.
Good looking set up. I'm currently putting a 90 gallon together and am using the same sump. Any advice on pitfalls with it?
Also to see where the water level is in is hidden.
If your Ato fails then you'd better have a salinity probe to tell you whats up
 
It does not allow you to see the pump. If you have something you want to show off.

Also to see where the water level is in is hidden.
If your Ato fails then you'd better have a salinity probe to tell you whats up
I'm thinking about mounting a small mirror at the back of the sump. This is pretty much the universal complaint with this sump and I am still working on the ideal work around. Otherwise at this price point its tough to beat.
 
I'm thinking about mounting a small mirror at the back of the sump. This is pretty much the universal complaint with this sump and I am still working on the ideal work around. Otherwise at this price point its tough to beat.
They have another style which is what I reccomend the oG style sump if you can afford something nicer
 
Got a new shield tank in not as good as it looked maybe I should buy some new corals

IMG_1244.JPG


IMG_1243.JPG
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 28.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 32.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.4%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new