Build my new reef tank

Chris Nias

New Member
View Badges
Joined
May 1, 2021
Messages
24
Reaction score
2
Location
Nias Island
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My planing to build my new reef tank with dimension 72" long 30" wide and 24" tall.
I built using 1/2" glass thickness, locked system. But i don't want use centre brace. Is it possible?
How wide do I need the side brace? Is it enough for one layer or should it be doubles?
 
I would euro brace it at the top and the bottom.
 
Yes, i mean if i use euro brace at the top, what is good euro brace size? Do I still need a center brace? Because I don't like it, it can lower the PAR value of the lights.
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 20.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new