Build of betta tank

Joshua Krueger

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 24, 2018
Messages
13
Reaction score
123
What state or country do you live in
Wisconsin
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here is a building of my betta tank. I got a tank but the first tank I got the light wasn't very good and had white stuff on the glass. I switched to a new tank and it is working out well
 
Last edited:
Picture before switched tank

IMG_20180607_115446072.jpg
 
Nice little Betta tank!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 9.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new