Build thread?

rusty hannon

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all, not sure if I'm putting this in the right place but have to tell you guys the news. I know normal folks have had many loans in their life, which puts me in a class of my own.lol well I've been looking at the cade for a while n thought what the h, I'll give it a try. To my disbelief I was approved! Its the 600 but its all I have room, or money for. Its being delivered so no pics yet and not sure there will b much to my build thread as it has everything but a skimmer and a return pump but will do my best on the thread. Anyway, it just goes to show anything is possible if you just put yourself out there.

KWT

Keep on keepin on
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to R2R. Sure it’s still a build thread, set up, aqua scape, sand, sw, the whole thing. Then the fun, fish, coral, invertebrates, oh almost forgot lighting. So see, you have a lot of build thread left to go. And a lot of pics as you go they the steps

OP
OP
rusty hannon

rusty hannon

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to R2R. Sure it’s still a build thread, set up, aqua scape, sand, sw, the whole thing. Then the fun, fish, coral, invertebrates, oh almost forgot lighting. So see, you have a lot of build thread left to go. And a lot of pics as you go they the steps
Thank you n will log it all for you guys best as I can.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 42 32.6%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 29 22.5%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 25 19.4%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 33 25.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back