Build thread

kemble9

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 4, 2020
Messages
67
Reaction score
65
Location
Nj
What state or country do you live in
New Jersey
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello reefers! I have been lurking around as a member for a little while now. Here is my current build. Looking to build a new stand and canopy in the near future. I currently have 2 clowns, six line wrasse, powder brown tang, 2 engineer goby, hippo tang, saddle puffer, blue spot grouper, a few LPS, and a nice clean up crew.

Current set up:
150gallon tank
IceCap 30 sump
IceCap K200 skimmer
BRS dual reactor w/ carbon and phosgard
Maxspect razor x 300w lighting.

I've learned a lot in this forum and hope to help others as I become more comfortable. Thanks for having such a great community!

20210417_142029.jpg 20210417_142023.jpg 20210417_142014.jpg
 
Not sure how to edit my post.. doesn't seem to let me. But tank is still the same.. except for more coral growth. I did move some fish to a new 100gallon FOWLR tank since they loved to eat my Zoas.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 5 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 3 30.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new