build thred questions

Pistol Peet

Reefing , family ,God, country.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Okay people I have a build thread I tried to set up my build thread but can not get my badge to go to it what am I doing wrong in the set up of this i followed @revhtree instructions that were posted under get a build thread badge and have tried several times now I'm very sorry i can build a house from the ground up but can't ever figure out this computer stuff

T_BONE

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Copy the address bar to your build thread, open the link above, select the hyperlink for editing your account then paste it to “R2R Tank Thread Link“. This link your badge to your build thread. Hope this helps. If not, hit me back.

OP
OP
Pistol Peet

Pistol Peet

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Copy the address bar to your build thread, open the link above, select the hyperlink for editing your account then paste it to “R2R Tank Thread Link“. This link your badge to your build thread. Hope this helps. If not, hit me back.
Awesome thank you very much I appreciate it will try to get on that as soon as possible have to wait for my wife to do all the stuff you were talking about though it's gibberish to me she'll understand it though

ScubaFish802

Just keep swimming
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
@Pistol Peet - I noticed that the link from your build thread was still broken so I edited it to point to your build thread. Please take a look and make sure that it is working like you expected.

OP
OP
Pistol Peet

Pistol Peet

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you everybody for helping me out with this I actually managed without my wife LOL I actually can't believe it like I said I'll be posting some more pics on here I have three different tanks and fish room and stuff like that I really appreciate all your help

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 29 31.2%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 23 24.7%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 18 19.4%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 23 24.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back