• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Build Your Own Zoa Frag Pack

drainbamage

Extreme Whippersnapper
View Badges
Joined
Apr 30, 2010
Messages
2,379
Reaction score
55
Location
San Diego, California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi there!
I have a number of colonies that I need to trim down some, but instead of offering pre-built frag packs, I'm putting up some pics of the zoa's that I have, you just PM me which ones you'd actually like (instead of looking at a pack and going "well, I already have those, but I really want those ones, hmmmmm.")
PM me with your list of favs, a budget if you want (zip code please so I can include shipping,) and I'll let you know what I can do.
Once selected, I'll frag, hold as long as you like (minimum 1 week,) send you WYSIWYG pics, then ship when you're ready to receive them.

Pics bellow are not of the frags, but if you're unhappy with the WYSIWYG's prior to shipping you won't be stuck with them and we'll figure something out.

Oops, almost forgot gratutious percent sign to avoid pic breaking %

Blue Eyed Girls
BlueEyeGirls.jpg


Hestian's
HestianZoas.jpg


Apollo's
ApolloZoas.jpg


Fire and Ice
FireandIceBridge.jpg


Nazanin's
NazaninsColonyShot.jpg


Blue Spartan's
BlueSpartans.jpg


Tesla's
Teslas4.jpg


Cat's Eye's
CatsEyes.jpg


Purple Deaths
PurpleDeaths.jpg


Enigma's
EnigmasDayClose.jpg


Zues's
JokerZoas.jpg


Pumpkin Eater's
PumpkinEatersDay2.jpg


Nova Lunars
NovaLunarsDay2.jpg


Emerald Sunrise (some F&I's in the pic as well for size reference, the ES's are HUGE polyps)
EmeraldSunrisecopy.jpg


Red Ked's (going to update this with a much better pic soon-these are simply solid crimson red polyps)
LgKeds.jpg



Thanks for looking all-please don't hesitate to hit me up if you have any questions.
Cheers!
=Brian
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new