Hi there!
I have a number of colonies that I need to trim down some, but instead of offering pre-built frag packs, I'm putting up some pics of the zoa's that I have, you just PM me which ones you'd actually like (instead of looking at a pack and going "well, I already have those, but I really want those ones, hmmmmm.")
PM me with your list of favs, a budget if you want (zip code please so I can include shipping,) and I'll let you know what I can do.
Once selected, I'll frag, hold as long as you like (minimum 1 week,) send you WYSIWYG pics, then ship when you're ready to receive them.
Pics bellow are not of the frags, but if you're unhappy with the WYSIWYG's prior to shipping you won't be stuck with them and we'll figure something out.
Oops, almost forgot gratutious percent sign to avoid pic breaking %
Blue Eyed Girls
Hestian's
Apollo's
Fire and Ice
Nazanin's
Blue Spartan's
Tesla's
Cat's Eye's
Purple Deaths
Enigma's
Zues's
Pumpkin Eater's
Nova Lunars
Emerald Sunrise (some F&I's in the pic as well for size reference, the ES's are HUGE polyps)
Red Ked's (going to update this with a much better pic soon-these are simply solid crimson red polyps)
Thanks for looking all-please don't hesitate to hit me up if you have any questions.
Cheers!
=Brian
I have a number of colonies that I need to trim down some, but instead of offering pre-built frag packs, I'm putting up some pics of the zoa's that I have, you just PM me which ones you'd actually like (instead of looking at a pack and going "well, I already have those, but I really want those ones, hmmmmm.")
PM me with your list of favs, a budget if you want (zip code please so I can include shipping,) and I'll let you know what I can do.
Once selected, I'll frag, hold as long as you like (minimum 1 week,) send you WYSIWYG pics, then ship when you're ready to receive them.
Pics bellow are not of the frags, but if you're unhappy with the WYSIWYG's prior to shipping you won't be stuck with them and we'll figure something out.
Oops, almost forgot gratutious percent sign to avoid pic breaking %
Blue Eyed Girls
Hestian's
Apollo's
Fire and Ice
Nazanin's
Blue Spartan's
Tesla's
Cat's Eye's
Purple Deaths
Enigma's
Zues's
Pumpkin Eater's
Nova Lunars
Emerald Sunrise (some F&I's in the pic as well for size reference, the ES's are HUGE polyps)
Red Ked's (going to update this with a much better pic soon-these are simply solid crimson red polyps)
Thanks for looking all-please don't hesitate to hit me up if you have any questions.
Cheers!
=Brian
Last edited:
