Building a checklist before importing coral.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Pyroprone
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Pyroprone

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 19, 2018
Messages
62
Reaction score
11
What state or country do you live in
Pennsylvania
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So in a couple of months I want to go ahead and give importing from abroad to the United States a shot. Never done this before and I was wondering if you guys could help me with I guess some sort of checklist to make sure I have everything covered. I'm pretty sure I've decided what wholesaler to go with so that's not a issue. Any questions I should be asking them I might not have thought of? Any tips or advice is greatly appreciated.
Reef on reefers
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 44.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new