New coral help!

ZachariahBeanzz

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 9, 2024
Messages
289
Reaction score
118
Location
United States
What state or country do you live in
Maryland
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey! I just added my first coral to my 20g! I have the AI Nero 3, an a HyperReef gen 2 100. I got a Duncan, and two types of zoas (I’m unsure what kind). I was just asking to make sure my settings are all good for them. I’m only planning on adding LPS and softies. Also, any other advice is greatly appreciated! Thanks.
IMG_0821.png
IMG_0822.jpeg
 
You settings are really going to be determined by placement as well as the actual settings.
Can you nab some photos of your tank?
Do you have the capability to rent a par meter?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 12 48.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new