Coral suggestions?

ZachariahBeanzz

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 9, 2024
Messages
289
Reaction score
118
Location
United States
What state or country do you live in
Maryland
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a 20G long, and I’m wondering what corals would be good? I’m open to pretty much anything, just nothing invasive, or some super hard SPS. I’m running an AI Nero 3 for slow, and a HyperReef gen 2 100 watt for lighting. I’m already planning on putting a frogspawn on the top shelf on the very left, and acans/blastos on the bottom left part of the main structure. I wanted a ricodea mushroom on that middle shelf somewhere. I want a lot more Zoas/palys, but I’ll just place those wherever. After this I don’t really know about anything good.
IMG_1965.jpeg
IMG_1529.jpeg
 
Toadstool leathers are awesome, they grow pretty fast too and dont branch off as fast as kenya trees or xenia
 
Zoas, mushrooms, acans and meats at the bottom, Euphyllias in the middle.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new