Building Mr. chili..

Elder1945

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 29, 2014
Messages
1,503
Reaction score
4,049
Location
Barrie Ontario
What state or country do you live in
Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I had the great idea of sending the team at BRS a 4 foot tall Mr. Chili.....
20181127_130803.jpg
20181127_130753.jpg
20181128_132955.jpg
20181129_130657.jpg
20181128_124935.jpg
20181129_130651.jpg
20181129_145226.jpg
20181128_140710.jpg
20181129_141308.jpg
20181129_105646.jpg
20181129_152451.jpg
20181127_135231.jpg
20181127_135033.jpg
20181129_105701.jpg
20181128_091930.jpg
20181129_105757.jpg
20181129_105712.jpg
20181129_120514.jpg
20181129_105914.jpg


Yes... I think 4 foot one worked out quite well.
 
That is cool! Good job :)
 
people would buy that and happy to pay you - why wouldnt you sell? lol

comooooon.... hook me and Josh up lol

Just because you can pay does not mean i will build it :P Now if BRS or R2R wanted to give one away for free..... Then.... I just might....
 
Well now you're in trouble because you're going to have to do just that!

Ha, I could do a whole system based off Mr. Chili that might be cool... Only issue is that I am about to start my next build with WaterBox and lets just say a gaming company.... :P
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 20.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new