• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Bulk Reef Supply group buy 2/19

OP
OP
Budman's Corals

Budman's Corals

Living the Salt life
View Badges
Reaction score
Heart of Dixie--------------------------Mtgy,Ala
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Updated list as of 2/17/13
I will be submitting this afternoon around 5pm central time,I will not be able to add any after that.

Please check and PM me if your name isn't on here,(but im sure i got everyone)

I will send a test email out to everyone to make sure the email is correct also before submitting.

Thanks all

1. Dale
2. Faulkner
3. Grasberger
4. Gantz
5. Skorupa
6. Crisostomo
7. Reilley
8. Zhao
9. Kohler
10. Tunnicliffe
11. Marciniak
12. Fujii
13. Ling

TripleT

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for all the hardwork Budman!

Tom
MTRC Member
Red Sea 650 all stock!

CaCrimson

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for organizing this! It doesn't seem $20 in bonus points is Proper compensation for all of your work! Thanks for going out of your way.

OP
OP
Budman's Corals

Budman's Corals

Living the Salt life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for organizing this! It doesn't seem $20 in bonus points is Proper compensation for all of your work! Thanks for going out of your way.
you know I just saw that on there. It don't matter to me i just wanna save me some money and if I can help others while I'm doing it, it's no biggy
but the 20 bucks aint bad :) I appreciate the kind words

TripleT

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
When you login to BRS under your username and password it will show group buy on the top of the page by your name. Normally happens on Tuesday. Hope that helps.

Tom
MTRC Member
Red Sea 650 all stock!

CaCrimson

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is a little off topic, but does anyone know if there's a way to find out BRS's specials will be next week? They usually post new specials Sunday night, I think. I could wait to place my order until Monday to see if anything I need goes on special, but do they have a calendar or predictable schedule? I'd rather place my order now if nothing on my list is scheduled to go on special. I know the promotions don't usually combine but their prices on weekly specials are usually better than any group buy discount.

OP
OP
Budman's Corals

Budman's Corals

Living the Salt life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is a little off topic, but does anyone know if there's a way to find out BRS's specials will be next week? They usually post new specials Sunday night, I think. I could wait to place my order until Monday to see if anything I need goes on special, but do they have a calendar or predictable schedule? I'd rather place my order now if nothing on my list is scheduled to go on special. I know the promotions don't usually combine but their prices on weekly specials are usually better than any group buy discount.
i agree with certain things that run specials ,but more then likely they all wont be on the weekly special. Thats why im ordering before then,plus they might run out of a certain item i need..

CaCrimson

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I know what you are saying. I found BRS to be very good in keeping stock. I found they really rarely run out of something. I have been watching them and buying stuff for about 3 months and they are on their game as far as stock. I wish they had a specials calendar so that you'd know when to save your $$$ for! Maybe they are listening?!?

i agree with certain things that run specials ,but more then likely they all wont be on the weekly special. Thats why im ordering before then,plus they might run out of a certain item i need..

dling

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Did my order Yesterday and got an e mail from them this morning with shipping info. Fast service. I spent 125.00. Thanks for setting this up.
Like Benjamin Franklin said , " A penny saved is a penny earned " ;)

LukeG

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ordered today. Here's a tip. Put items in your cart and don't check out. Ina day or two they'll email a $5 off coupon to entice you to check out.

Sent Via the R2R Forum APP

Just grow it: Have you ever added CO2 to your reef tank?

• I currently use a CO2 with my reef tank.

Votes: 9 5.9%
  • I don’t currently use CO2 with my reef tank, but I have in the past.

Votes: 5 3.3%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 9 5.9%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 124 81.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 3.9%
Back