Bulk Reef Supply Super Glue Caps

Dansters

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’ve had the bulk reef supply super glue bottle for a pretty long time and the glue itself doesn’t go bad on it. It’s the cap itself that just gets glued on over time. I couldn’t find the cap on BRS, but I found it on another website. I’m sure the website also has the bottle itself for cheap if anyone was curious. I’ll leave the link below, just thought I’d share. https://www.containerandpackaging.com/products/spouted-cap/L413

Joe31415

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I gave up on cutting the end of superglue tips shorter each time and just started buying the little tiny tubes. I use what I need and toss the rest.

Also, the big tube from BSI (I think it was BSI) that I had for a while came with a bunch of tips. As soon as I cut one down too far, I'd move on to the next one. I think I actually made it through almost the entire tube over the course of a year or so.

DIYreefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Your timing is impeccable, lol. I've been soaking my cap in acetone to remove the inevitable buildup that it incurs. I have a nearly 75% full bottle of glue that I was about to throw away because I'm tired of hassling with the cap. Instead, I just placed an order for 75 caps. It will likely take me years to go through that many but at only $.21 each I wanted to justify the shipping fee and the "small order" fee. I originally only had 10 in my cart, lol. The difference in price from 10 to 75 is negligible considering that the bulk of the cost is in that goofy fee and the shipping charge. Thanks for doing the homework and providing the link! Much appreciated!

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 27 15.3%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 11 6.3%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 24 13.6%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 101 57.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 12 6.8%
Back