Bulk Reef Supply Super Glue Caps

Dansters

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 11, 2022
Messages
154
Reaction score
46
Location
East Granby
What state or country do you live in
Connecticut
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’ve had the bulk reef supply super glue bottle for a pretty long time and the glue itself doesn’t go bad on it. It’s the cap itself that just gets glued on over time. I couldn’t find the cap on BRS, but I found it on another website. I’m sure the website also has the bottle itself for cheap if anyone was curious. I’ll leave the link below, just thought I’d share. https://www.containerandpackaging.com/products/spouted-cap/L413
 
I gave up on cutting the end of superglue tips shorter each time and just started buying the little tiny tubes. I use what I need and toss the rest.

Also, the big tube from BSI (I think it was BSI) that I had for a while came with a bunch of tips. As soon as I cut one down too far, I'd move on to the next one. I think I actually made it through almost the entire tube over the course of a year or so.
 
Your timing is impeccable, lol. I've been soaking my cap in acetone to remove the inevitable buildup that it incurs. I have a nearly 75% full bottle of glue that I was about to throw away because I'm tired of hassling with the cap. Instead, I just placed an order for 75 caps. It will likely take me years to go through that many but at only $.21 each I wanted to justify the shipping fee and the "small order" fee. I originally only had 10 in my cart, lol. The difference in price from 10 to 75 is negligible considering that the bulk of the cost is in that goofy fee and the shipping charge. Thanks for doing the homework and providing the link! Much appreciated!
 
Ya, I feel ya! I just had to cut the tip lower last Saturday. I might go back to the tiny ones from Dollar General.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 5 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 3 30.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new