Bulk Reef Supply Group buy.

  • Thread starter Thread starter vietcu
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Ok got an email from Bulkreef today. They need me to get everyone's full name and the email you use to register to their site. The groupbuy will commence sometimes tomorrow and will last until Monday. I will PM everyone who PM me, but if I missed anyone please PM me your full name and email address. I will submit everything to them Midnight tonight. Thanks Vu
 
I just wanted to confirm that we will get a email from BRS to let us know the discount has been applied to our account? Thanks.
 
Ok got an email from Bulkreef today. They need me to get everyone's full name and the email you use to register to their site. The groupbuy will commence sometimes tomorrow and will last until Monday. I will PM everyone who PM me, but if I missed anyone please PM me your full name and email address. I will submit everything to them Midnight tonight. Thanks Vu
vietcu...I pm'd you yesterday but you have yet to open it and receive my request to be included....
can I still get in?

thanks!!!
C
 
If anyone else is reading this you guys might want to start up another one. I had numberous PM after the group buy was closed. So whoever PM me and I didn;'t reply and you could not order start up another one, I believe there were more than enough people that PM me after the close of this buy. Mod could ou please close this also as it is done. Thanks.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 12 37.5%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 9 28.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 2 6.3%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new