Bulk Reef Supply Jingle?

Tnops

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does anyone know the source to BRS's jingle at the beginning of their older videos? I am trying to make it into a ringtone :)

It is the jingle that plays at the intro:

powers2001

started reefing 1999
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does anyone know the source to BRS's jingle at the beginning of their older videos? I am trying to make it into a ringtone :)

@Nemesis of Pistol Shrimps I would try to find an app from your respective app supply store that records from your phone’s speakers and then you save it in a file. I’m sure a lot of ringtone application services can work with custom “tunes.” It’s a good idea I might try that jingle myself! Will try a quick search and post back.

powers2001

started reefing 1999
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Nemesis of Pistol Shrimps I would try to find an app from your respective app supply store that records from your phone’s speakers and then you save it in a file. I’m sure a lot of ringtone application services can work with custom “tunes.” It’s a good idea I might try that jingle myself! Will try a quick search and post back.
@Nemesis of Pistol Shrimps okay here’s what I did. First I found a BRS video with better sound and longer audio track. After intro of video it goes to brs tune without voices for a minute or two at a time. Try after video clock 1:45. Here’s the video:

Then I found this app. Much better as an app than website. Called fiverr. Go to search bar, type <custom ringtone> and sift through a myriad of services ranging in price from $5 to $25 and up. I would pay close attention to star ratings, number of reviews, and check out some of the reviews. Mitch

powers2001

started reefing 1999
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

……… @Nemesis of Pistol Shrimps also first check with BRS. Make sure they will stick with that particular jingle. You can never know they may up and change it and you might be stuck with the old one that cost you $10.

OP
OP
Tnops

Tnops

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
……… @Nemesis of Pistol Shrimps also first check with BRS. Make sure they will stick with that particular jingle. You can never know they may up and change it and you might be stuck with the old one that cost you $10.
Thank you for your recommendation! I’ll probably just get the clip from the video

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 20 13.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 10 6.9%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 22 15.2%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 82 56.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 10 6.9%
Back