Bulk reef supply overnight shipping saturday?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Kammetal

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Has anyone ever ordered on a friday and used the UPS Next day shipping Saturday option? I placed an order just want to make sure I understood, do i get it saturday or?

Tony Feathers

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have not ordered from BRS on Friday with overnight shipping before. My experience with others has been unless there is an option for Saturday delivery at the time of ordering you will not get it on Saturday, even if it actually shipped on Friday. Good luck!!

randyBRS

BRStv Host :-)
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys!

Yes, Saturday delivery is now an option to most shipping locations! However, UPS is still limited on some ZIP locations where Saturday is not going to be an option. If you see the Saturday choice available during checkout, then your's is a ZIP with that delivery method!
wink.gif

Also, in order for your shipment to be processed and placed on the Saturday Next Day option, you do need to place your order prior to 3:30pm CST.
smile.gif

Please let me know if you have any questions at all!

-Randy

dcflh

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How can you lower your specific gravity without throwing out all your parameters. It took me several weeks to keep me parameters stable. It is at 1.025 now I know it was because solutions I add to keep my parameters stable. (I using your products). I guess I can just removed water and add fresh r/o. And readjust again

randyBRS

BRStv Host :-)
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How can you lower your specific gravity without throwing out all your parameters. It took me several weeks to keep me parameters stable. It is at 1.025 now I know it was because solutions I add to keep my parameters stable. (I using your products). I guess I can just removed water and add fresh r/o. And readjust again

Hmmm.. I suppose that would be an approach that should work! I know there are several threads in the Chemistry forum which can really help to answer your question about how to reduce overall salinity. ;)

-Randy

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 17 14.2%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 7 5.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 19 15.8%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 68 56.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 6.7%
Back