bulk reef supply reactor carbon gfo

  • Thread starter Thread starter joesfiddy
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

joesfiddy

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 6, 2007
Messages
18
Reaction score
0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
how much carbon and gfo is everyone putting in thier reactors. i have a 75 gallon with 30 gallon sump and was wondering how much to put in thanks joe
 
I fill one reactor about 3/4 full for my 65-gal. system and put about a half inch of GFO in the other reactor. I change both every two weeks.
Gary
 
You need to start of on the low side with gfo if you have not used it before then work your way just so you dont bleach anything
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 14 42.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 6.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 6.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new