Bulk Reef supply replacement pressure gauge

  • Thread starter Thread starter bryanr
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

bryanr

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 27, 2012
Messages
149
Reaction score
71
Location
Apex, NC
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
The pressure gauge on my Bullk Reef Supply RODI has failed. It will take a week to get a replacement from Bulk Reef Supply, has anyone replaced theirs with one off amazon as I can get one from there faster.
 
I just ordered this one. Works fine
Screenshot_20221101-183939_Amazon Shopping.jpg
 
The pressure gauge on my Bullk Reef Supply RODI has failed. It will take a week to get a replacement from Bulk Reef Supply, has anyone replaced theirs with one off amazon as I can get one from there faster.
It's not really a thing you need asap..once you know your pressure its not likely to change overnight. If it did...the ro/di will be your least concern.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new