Can these RO filters substitute

larrysaltisfun

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 5, 2025
Messages
826
Reaction score
497
Location
outer banks NC
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Has anyone substituted these Amazon sediment and carbon filters into their Bulk Reef Supply RODI systems?
20260716_202845_1F477401-3CA7-447D-9935-9C11B8522411.png

Are they compatible? They are both one Mcg just like the BRS ones
 
Yep they work just fine. The carbon blocks aren’t as robust as some of the more spendy cartridges like a MatrikX but they will still do the job. I’m using them right now, I try to save a buck where I can.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 14 42.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 6.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 6.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new