Bulkheads 1”

  • Thread starter Thread starter torombolo
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

torombolo

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 30, 2011
Messages
179
Reaction score
188
Location
Houston, Tx
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Quick question for the experts; I bought new 1” bulkheads for my 120 the inside diameter is the same and works great, but the threaded part that goes to the glass has some play on it, the old ones were a nice tight fit. Did I messed up? Is there any additional measurements I needed to see?
When looking for bulkheads on the net I only find the inside 1” not outer one.

TIA

IMG_0426.jpeg IMG_0425.jpeg
 
You can always return to the local hardware store. Bring everything you can, buy more than you need, and hope it works. Ordering online can be done with their help as well. Good luck
 
I was also recommended a rubber or silicone gasket sheet cut to size. Would this work?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 12 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new