Bully fish isolated in mesh breed box

tinytanya7

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 27, 2021
Messages
18
Reaction score
4
Location
santa ana
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bully fish has potentially killed one fish and left another with intense tail damage. I isolated them in a small mesh breeder box since I do not have another tank.

How long should they be isolated?

Will the isolation hurt them? I am concerned because they are closer to the light bulbs.

Any tips are appreciated.

Video of the fish being a bully, and picture of them in the isolation box. image.jpg
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0250.MOV
    36.7 MB

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new