Bullying DaVinci clown

  • Thread starter Thread starter Zos4me
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Zos4me

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
May 20, 2017
Messages
870
Reaction score
2,653
Location
Cape Cod Mass
What state or country do you live in
Massachusetts
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a DaVinci clown and I just got a sailfin tang.the tang is bigger but the DaVinci so I thought it would be ok but he has the tang pinned under a rock and won't let him out. It has to been 24 hours.will it pass or do I need to rehome one
Thanks
 
Might need an acclimation box....hows he been?
 
Haven't seen the tang not sure if he is even alive but the clown is still goin back there so I'm assuming he is. I'm gonna try and get an anemone to keep the clown entertained and see if that helps. I've been wanting to get one anyway.if not then I'll see if I can trap both fish and separate them
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new