Buttmuncher Morph

ysper20

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just wanted to share my buttmucher morph :) I love it!

67614352_2231053090558650_1247714392062033920_n (1).jpg

OP
OP
Y

ysper20

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you! :) Out of 20 polyps only this one turned greenish lol

Shredder99

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just had to click on the title of the thread alone, lol. Nice zoa!

Agreed! So many questions:

WHO: Came up with this name???
WHAT: Were they thinking???
WHY: In the world "Buttmuncher"???
WHERE: Did the name come from; was it random? "Hmmm, what to name it... I know, buttmuncher!"
HOW: Did anyone think this was a great name? "Gorilla Nipples", now that's a good name that someone thought out!

Ben little79

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Im sure they are running out of names.. And gorilla nip is a horrible name imo.. This naming zoas is not going to stop .. So once its more accepting among all.. Then possibly it can be more accurate.. Possibly a pole for names.. Or a recognized agreed appropriate name.. Who is to say a 5 year old didnt name this zoa..

Ben little79

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Its like wrestlers honestly.. The more disturbing the name.. The more popularity it is supposed to attract.. ? But we all know its availability that controls the price.. How saturated the local market is with a particular zoa that raises or lowers price.. And that is determined by the speed of growth the zoa displays.. Well if you grow zoas you understand ... I guess.. Some just dont grow fast..

OP
OP
Y

ysper20

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Agreed! So many questions:

WHO: Came up with this name???
WHAT: Were they thinking???
WHY: In the world "Buttmuncher"???
WHERE: Did the name come from; was it random? "Hmmm, what to name it... I know, buttmuncher!"
HOW: Did anyone think this was a great name? "Gorilla Nipples", now that's a good name that someone thought out!
i have no idea lol I just realized I had a typo, its buttmuncher and I have no idea who came up with the name that is how I bought it. I just know that I love it :)

OP
OP
Y

ysper20

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Its like wrestlers honestly.. The more disturbing the name.. The more popularity it is supposed to attract.. ? But we all know its availability that controls the price.. How saturated the local market is with a particular zoa that raises or lowers price.. And that is determined by the speed of growth the zoa displays.. Well if you grow zoas you understand ... I guess.. Some just dont grow fast..
this is not a high end zoa by any means, I bought as juvenile under 50 bucks, the adults do sell for 70 or that's at least what I have seen it trending on Facebook

nano reef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Im sure they are running out of names.. And gorilla nip is a horrible name imo.. This naming zoas is not going to stop .. So once its more accepting among all.. Then possibly it can be more accurate.. Possibly a pole for names.. Or a recognized agreed appropriate name.. Who is to say a 5 year old didnt name this zoa..
Butt muncher is no worse then butt kisser, ******* ect but I would never buy and thing named gorilla nipples! I dont care how bright it might look...LOL. I mean, some people have nice butts but I dont think anyone would say a gorilla has nice nipples..lol Except a male gorilla! EWWW

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 40 43.0%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 20 21.5%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 31 33.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 2.2%
Back