• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Buyer's Beware - LiveAquaria.com Supplies

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

Steven La Torre

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi All,

Just encountered an issue while attempting to return a Hydra 26. I ordered a Hydra 26 about a week ago and had a change of heart after the purchase. I attempted today to reach out and start a return. I was informed that they will only accept returns for damaged or defective items and I quote:" All items purchased from LiveAquaria.com are made pursuant to a shipment contract, meaning that the risk of loss and title for such items pass to you upon our delivery to the carrier " - We do not offer refunds or returns on unwanted items at this time we do apologize.

Even though the site doesn't state it, they are pretty much stating that any aquarium supply purchased on there site is non-refundable. Frustrated and plan on calling in tomorrow to discuss in further detail as the product page clearly states that the item is available for a exchange or refund within the 30 days.

Crabs McJones

I'm so shi-nay
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Reminder;

This is a vendor feedback thread. Any outside comments are not permitted with exception to linking to your own feedback thread in regards to the same vendor.

Thank you

Crabs

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Looking back to your reefing roots: Did you start with Instant Ocean salt?

• I started with Instant Ocean salt.

Votes: 172 72.9%
  • I did not start with Instant Ocean salt, but I have used it at some point.

Votes: 17 7.2%
  • I did not start with Instant Ocean salt and have not used it.

Votes: 42 17.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 2.1%
Back