buying anemones online

We've got one that was amazing online very healthy and held colors as pic showed. Aquasd ,sexy corals,or pretty much all our sponsors have great shipping practices.
 
I find that they're absolutely tiny when purchased at some vendors, even live aquaria
 
I was realizing that...I want something big enough for a small pair of clowns. Most I've seen are 2in. Know where to get bigger?
 
Check the aquasd sale tomorrow has some posted in his teasers already he answers questions fast normally. Wills great to deal with.
 
Also new sponsor insane corals has a 3 day live sale has some nice ones posted for 35 ea. Never bought from them but you can look and sure they'd answer any questions you have. Also see if cherry will have any in their live sale on 6/6 Todd and Bret are great to deal with also.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new