Buying corals from Pirates reef corals.com

Ariela1985

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
May 15, 2020
Messages
25
Reaction score
15
What state or country do you live in
New Jersey
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys. Any recommendations about Pirates reef corals .com store ? Thanks
 
You get what you pay for with PRC.

I just got my first back... and wow. these are some of the most healthy frags I’ve ever gotten that are very well encrusted.

if you want some hot acropora, especially tenuis... I highly recommend reaching out to them. Especially their PRC infidel tenuis is unreal. Crazy polyp size and amazing color combination.
 
You get what you pay for with PRC.

I just got my first back... and wow. these are some of the most healthy frags I’ve ever gotten that are very well encrusted.

if you want some hot acropora, especially tenuis... I highly recommend reaching out to them. Especially their PRC infidel tenuis is unreal. Crazy polyp size and amazing color combination.
Hundred
100% agree with you ,I got my acros week ago -and they are amazing
 
What’d you get??

F9EF6FF9-94F9-4F6D-A4E3-E2662B6D3AA7.png
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 9 7.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 19.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 38 31.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 8.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 17 13.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new