BRS

PBMann

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
In my area there is not a lot of options for fish, Petco and two small independent LFS with small inventories, so I am looking at buying online. Do on line LFS allow you to pick the day you want/need the fish delivered, I work long hours and can't take time off from work so I would like to be able to schedule the day the fish would be delivered?

Koral King: Rare Corals for Sale

bnord

Valuable Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
In my area there is not a lot of options for fish, Petco and two small independent LFS with small inventories, so I am looking at buying online. Do on line LFS allow you to pick the day you want/need the fish delivered, I work long hours and can't take time off from work so I would like to be able to schedule the day the fish would be delivered?
they want your transactions to be a success and communication with them through the order will assure they are shipped on time

bstodds15

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Yeah - if you shop on Liveaquaria they coordinate a day that works best.

I’ve ordered from them a few times and never had any issues.

Corals.com

mehaffydr

Valuable Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
I would try @NYaquatics they are much closer than Live Aquaria and lately Live Aquaria shipping has been horrible. I use to buy a lot from them but not now unless I go Divers Den so I know its shiping from WI. I have made a few purchases fro NYAquatics and they were all good.

bstodds15

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
I would try @NYaquatics they are much closer than Live Aquaria and lately Live Aquaria shipping has been horrible. I use to buy a lot from them but not now unless I go Divers Den so I know its shiping from WI. I have made a few purchases fro NYAquatics and they were all good.
Good to know about Liveaquria - I’m in chicago so typically tried to do Divers Den also since it’s Wisconsin.

I think all their aquacultured stuff also comes from Wisconsin too

mehaffydr

Valuable Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Good to know about Liveaquria - I’m in chicago so typically tried to do Divers Den also since it’s Wisconsin.

I believe your correct. The problems I have had are general fish orders that are shipped from the west coast. They have started using these really thin Insulated bags that don't insulate well. They don't even do a good job of sealing them up and maybe 1 heat pack. I ordered 2 times the first shipment came in and water was below 70deg. all fish died. So the only way to get my money was to try again and similar result but I did have 1 surviving fish out of 6 that I ordered. So for my last Order I picked something from Divers Den and it came in great.
This all happened in Feb - March

AquaCave Logo Banner

trsmith18

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0

Same, shipping from the WI locale has been good

BRS

How close to perfect, for you, is your reef aquarium?

• IT'S PERFECT NOW

Votes: 16 3.9%
  • It's getting close

Votes: 60 14.6%
  • It's about half way there

Votes: 75 18.2%
  • It's slow but progressing

Votes: 125 30.4%
  • It's not even close

Votes: 124 30.2%
  • Other (please explain)

Votes: 11 2.7%