• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Buying from Reef Lounge USA

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

PokeFish

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi. I've been wanting to add some zoanthids to my zoanthid garden and I saw a website called Reef Lounge Usa. I am thinking about buying their 5 Assorted mini zoa colonies for 100 dollars, but apparently, someone I know has had an issue with their shipping. if anyone has bought from here, is it a trustable website? or has anyone else had bad experiences like this

Billdogg

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I prefer to go to local swap meets or a trusted LFS - not only are there some great deals, WYSIWYG is truly WYSIWYG.

Fremont Ohio? Or one of the imitators???

Gedxin

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Reef lounge is pretty decent, I've personally visited their storefront. I haven't shipped though, so ymmv.

dennis romano

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Go to the R2R Search Forums about Reef Lounge. Quite a few reefers, me included, had bad issues with them. Poor communication was just one issue.

LegendaryCG

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi. I've been wanting to add some zoanthids to my zoanthid garden and I saw a website called Reef Lounge Usa. I am thinking about buying their 5 Assorted mini zoa colonies for 100 dollars, but apparently, someone I know has had an issue with their shipping. if anyone has bought from here, is it a trustable website? or has anyone else had bad experiences like this
I’ve ordered from them before, 1x no issues, 1x missing a frag. They gave me a credit for it. They were a pretty cheap place to get some higher-end zoas so I’m not complaining.

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Fusion in reefing: How do you feel about grafted corals?

• I strongly prefer grafted corals and I seek them out to put in my tank.

Votes: 3 3.7%
  • I find grafted corals appealing and would be open to having them in my tank.

Votes: 47 58.0%
  • I am indifferent about grafted corals and am not enthusiastic about having them in my tank.

Votes: 23 28.4%
  • I have reservations about grafted corals and would generally avoid having them in my tank.

Votes: 5 6.2%
  • I have a negative perception and would avoid having grafted corals in my tank.

Votes: 3 3.7%
Back