Buying inverts online

Kapachuka3

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 17, 2020
Messages
1,352
Reaction score
664
Location
United States
What state or country do you live in
Ohio
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thinking about getting a pistol ahrimp for my newly bought yellow watchman goby. Whats the best website to buy one. My lfs’s never have them.
 
Plus 1 for ReefCleaners
 
Fantastic, what species of pistol shrimp would you recommend for the goby, also these cross barred clams look pretty awesome, any experience with these?
I've been interested in those clams for a while, but they are never in stock when I order lol! I'm not sure, but they may be a cooler water clam, and may not do best at typical reef aquarium temps, but if someone knows for sure, maybe they can hep us both 🙂
 
Awesome, whats the most peaceful pistol shrimp, also any experience witu barred clams
For the shrimp, I think you are looking for the genus Alpheus to pair with your Goby. I honestly don't think any of them are super aggressive, more like capable defenders if/when needed.
 
Fantastic, what species of pistol shrimp would you recommend for the goby, also these cross barred clams look pretty awesome, any experience with these?
Tiger works best. I got a new red one that didn't even want to pair up with my watchman.

Before, I just dropped my old tiger into the tank close to the cave where my watchman lives and they paired up immediately.
 
How do u feed them, i use pellets and mysis shrimp to feed my goby, clowns and pj cardinal right now would that be enough.
 

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 23.8%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new