C.A.R.E. Annual Frag Swap and Education Expo May 11th

gowingsgo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Cincinnati Area Reef Enthusiasts presents the club’s first Frag Swap and Education Expo. Not only will we be having a full frag swap with great vendors and lots of great raffle items, but we are also hosting an education section for kids and adults alike to learn more about our ocean’s reefs and life.

Join us for an educational journey to explore the ocean and coral reefs. Kids will have a chance to meet representatives from the Cincinnati Zoo and Botanical Gardens, the Newport Aquarium, and the Newport Aquarium Divers from Scuba Unlimited. They will get to try on full scuba gear and talk to divers that dive everyday with the sharks.
Kids will get a chance to see a real captive reef provided by My Little Piece of the Ocean. There will be skeletons and shells to touch and see. Kids can ask questions and learn the threats to reefs and how we can do little things here to help the reefs.

There will be coloring contests, crafts, and prizes for the kids. We will have our very own Sea Creature Balloon expert on hand to make balloon animals for the kids. Kids will have a chance to win a pack of Four Passes to the Newport Aquarium.

See our website for updates on vendors and donations and more details about this event.
Frag Swap and Education Expo - Cincinnati Area Reef Enthusiasts
Also find us at fragswapper
FragSwapper.com
Or at facebook
http://www.facebook.com/CincinnatiAreaReefEnthusiasts
Thanks and see you all on May 11th
Paul (Redwing)

revsgirl

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hope you guys have a good one!

Chasing the Dream Giver, not the dream! Tonya

DeniseAndy

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Less than two weeks away. We are getting very excited. Great vendors and great raffles. The kids area has come together nicely. HIf you are coming and need a place to stay Friday, we have negotiated some nice reductions at the following hotels.

We hope to see some of you there.

Comfort Suites
1234 Omniplex Drive
Cincinnati , OH
(513) 551-5028

Super 8 Cincinnati
330 Glensprings Drive
Cincinnati, OH
(513) 671-0556

Tentacled trailblazer in your tank: Have you ever kept a large starfish?

• I currently have a starfish in my tank.

Votes: 72 30.3%
  • Not currently, but I have kept a starfish in the past.

Votes: 67 28.2%
  • I have never kept a starfish, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 50 21.0%
  • I have no plans to keep a starfish.

Votes: 47 19.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 0.8%
Back