• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Cabinet Organizer

  • Thread starter Thread starter aja1216
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Item Price
1
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

aja1216

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 2, 2025
Messages
100
Reaction score
93
Location
Grand Island
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Does anyone sell something similar? This is from Aqua Print.


20260117_135908_412156CE-0C18-44CD-A743-4F56C281FE19.png
 
I have a friend with a 3d printer that could do the trays but where did your husband buy the back piece they attach too?
He made it. I can ask if he can make more if you’re interested
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 3.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 3.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 9 28.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 8 25.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 1 3.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 6 18.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 3.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new